You may be looking into Counselling or Hypnotherapy in Manchester because of feelings or an experience that is impacting your life. Whether you already know the root of your feelings, or if you do not understand your feelings, you have taken an important step towards feeling better.
My comfortable practice 'Life Matters' offers individually tailored Counselling and Hypnotherapy services in Central Manchester location
I can assist if you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, unsatisfied, anxious or depressed; if you are feeling lost and need some direction, or if you simply want a better life and better relationships.
I look forward to speaking with you. Karen.
I believe in people as individuals with differing needs. My approach aims to support you in finding the confidence to live an authentic and happier life, in addition to understanding and addressing any issues or difficulties you are experiencing.
''Am I living in a way which is deeply satisfying to me and which truly expresses me''? Carl R Rogers The range of therapies I provide over short, medium and long term sessions include:
* Counselling in Central Manchester / Online
* Hypnotherapy in Central Manchester / Online
* Mindfulness in Central Manchester / Online
* Life Coaching and Goal Setting in Central Manchester / Online
* EAP and Business Services in Central Manchester / Online
Common issues I work with:
* low mood * depression * stress * anxiety * generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) * social anxiety * panic disorder * panic attacks * post-traumatic stress disorder (ptsd) * postnatal depression * low self-confidence * low self-esteem * feelings of inadequacy * feeling lost * putting others first * loneliness * ill health * cancer * dementia * carer support * abuse * physical abuse * emotional abuse * sexual abuse * domestic abuse * anger management * loss * bereavement * family issues * relationship issues * affairs and betrayals * separation and divorce * child related issues * body issues * self-harm * abortion * addiction * drug abuse * alcoholism * gambling * obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd) * phobias * trauma * bullying * work related stress * redundancy * career * debt * dreams ...or maybe you just do not feel like yourself?
What kind of counsellor am I?
* Someone who is non-judgemental, supportive and open-minded.
* Someone who welcomes the opportunity to work with cultural differences and diversity.
* Someone who can offer you a welcoming and reflective space in which you can be heard.
* Someone who is sensitive but can challenge you when appropriate.
* Someone who interacts with you in order to assist with insight into yourself and your feelings.
* Someone who understands the importance of being heard and understood.
* Someone who cares and is passionate about helping others to create positive change.
* Someone who is suitably qualified and is committed to continued professional development.
As an Integrative Counsellor and Hypnotherapist in Central Manchester, I draw from a variety of theories and techniques, including Humanistic, (Person-Centred), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), and Psychodynamic for Counselling, as well as Hypnotherapy. types of therapy
The approach will be decided according to the issues you are facing, your needs and personality, and I will encourage your input to ensure the therapy process is effective as possible.
Experience & Qualifications:
I have experience of working with a wide range of clients aged 18+ with an extensive range of presenting issues. I have regular supervision, and I hold professional insurance cover for my practice. I am committed to supporting my clients to the very best of my abilities and for this reason I undertake regular training to continue my own professional development. Memberships:
* BACP Registered
(working towards Accreditation)
* GHR Registered
* Anxiety UK
Approved Therapist Qualifications:
* Level 4 Professional Diploma (Therapeutic Counselling)
* Level 3 Certificate (Counselling Skills)
* Level 2 Certificate (Counselling Concepts)
* MSc Sociology
* 1st class honours in Inclusion/Sociology.
* Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy IIPCH
* Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
* Certificate in Life Coaching IIPCH
Key words: Counselling Manchester - Hypnotherapy Manchester - Counsellor Central Manchester