My comfortable practice 'Life Matters' offers individually tailored Counselling and Hypnotherapy services in Central Manchester location I can assist if you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, unsatisfied, anxious or depressed; if you are feeling lost and need some direction, or if you simply want a better life and better relationships.
I look forward to speaking with you. Warmly, Karen.
Therapies provided & common issues
The range of therapies I provide over short, medium and long term sessions include:
* Counselling in Central Manchester / Online
* Hypnotherapy in Central Manchester / Online
* Mindfulness in Central Manchester / Online
* Life Coaching and Goal Setting in Central Manchester / Online
* EAP and Business Services in Central Manchester / Online
What kind of counsellor am I?
* Someone who is non-judgemental, supportive and open-minded.
* Someone who welcomes the opportunity to work with cultural differences and diversity.
* Someone who can offer you a welcoming and reflective space in which you can be heard.
* Someone who is sensitive but can challenge you when appropriate.
* Someone who interacts with you in order to assist with insight into yourself and your feelings.
* Someone who understands the importance of being heard and understood.
* Someone who cares and is passionate about helping others to create positive change.
* Someone who is suitably qualified and is committed to continued professional development.
* Someone who has an understanding of wider societal issues that may contribute.
Accessibility and parking
Sadly, I am unable to provide wheelchair access. However, I do offer a telephone or Skype* service for people who find it difficult to attend sessions in person.
* BACP Registered (working towards Accreditation)
* GHR Registered (Accredited)
* Anxiety UK Approved Therapist
* Professional Diploma (Therapeutic Counselling)
* Level 3 Certificate (Counselling Skills)
* Level 2 Certificate (Counselling Concepts)
* Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma
* Mindfulness techniques
* REWIND trauma technique practitioner
* MSc Sociology
* 1st class honours in Inclusion/Sociology.
* Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (with Distinction) IIPCH
* Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
* Certificate in Life Coaching IIPCH
* Anxiety UK approved therapist
* Using Mindfulness techniques
* Relaxation skills
* NICE certificate in Anxiety Disorders
* Treating Generalised Anxiety and Panic Attacks
* REWIND Trauma Technique
* Overcoming Sleep Problems
* Working with Shame
* Living with PTSD
* How Culture affects Mental Health
* Assertiveness Skills
* Understanding Medication used to treat Mental Health
* Working with Eating Disorders
* Using Creativity to improve Mental Wellbeing
* Relational Depth and Emotional Connection in Online Therapy
* Counselling Risk Assessments and Audits
Key words: Counselling Manchester - Hypnotherapy Manchester - Counsellor Central Manchester